Natural Organic Honey is a wonder food of nature because of its various medicinal benefits. Basically, its raw form is unadulterated & UN pasteurized & UN heated. Being raw it is enriched with essential nutrients & free from chemicals. Today it is used not only as an edible but also in beauty products & medicines.
Honey and its amazing benefits
Honey has been used as food and medicine since ancient times and for the past many years honey and its potential in modern medicines are being much researched for their antimicrobial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Benefits of Honey during winters
Every winter we experience cold wind as temperature changes, and the most important part of our body which experiences all these changes is our skin. And there’s nothing better than honey to wrap it up in a comfortable. Honey being naturally rich in floral water has numerous benefits and pumps our skin with mineral salts, amino acids and vitamins. With use honey on our skin, we get a well-moisturized, glowing complexion, and it also helps heal skin by boosting cell production and regeneration in the epidermis.
- Honey helps strengthen the immune system
- With increasing pollution and dust many of us suffer from sinus or related issues. Honey, on the other hand, is a natural anti-bacterium and antiseptic that helps to clear the infections and reduce inflammations…
- In earlier times athletes also consumed honey to improve their performance as honey is good in maintaining glycogen levels and also good in improving recovery time than other sweeteners.
External application of honey is also as useful as conventional treatment.
- The anti-bacterial qualities of Natural Organic Honey are particularly useful for the skin. Natural honey can also be used as a moisturizing and nourishing agent.
- Honey also acts as a natural cleanser by removing dirt and making the skin smooth, soft and glow. Natural Honey Manufacturer makes sure that their products can also be used for exfoliation of the skin. So, mix it with oats in order to remove dead cells making it useful.
- Regular use of Natural Raw Honey prevents eczema from occurring or coming back again. Honey also helps in regenerating new skin cells & is used to treat damaged skin and cure various skin problems such as eczema, dermatitis and other skin disorders.
- Natural Organic Honey is loaded with natural anti-oxidants. Hence, it also protects skin from UV rays and skin damage. It also protects from harmful radiations.
- Honey is also a natural preserver, meaning it brings moisture from the air into the skin and ensures it’s retained it in the layers where it’s needed most for penetrating & long-lasting hydration.
Raw Honey – Natural Sweetener
Honey, the natural sweetener has numerous health benefits enclosed within, one of which includes boosting memory and concentration & also makes you a healthier person altogether.
Pure Honey in your fitness regime
According to the sports nutrition experts, honey may be one of the most effective & beneficial forms of carbohydrates to ingest just before exercise since it is easily digested and released into the body at a steady rate for intake during exercise. A teaspoon of honey taken after the workout helps muscles to recuperate.
Natural Honey to winter-proof your skin
Winter is generally harsh on skin, lips and hair. Natural honey is an easy and inexpensive way to get spa-like treatment and results at home.|
Try this one simple remedy to rejuvenate your skin during winters:
Crush 1 medium cucumber in a blender and drain the liquid. Add 2 teaspoons honey and mix. To use, shake the bottle and saturate a cotton pad with the lotion. Put a layer over face, neck and chest and let air-dry. Make it a daily habit during winter mornings.